Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Process diary

TERM 2 (29 Apr – 23 Jun)
Week 10
W 1 May
We sat down out in the lobby and decided our group jobs. I was handed illustrating out of all the jobs.
Week 11
W 9 May
I started drawing small character templates for the animator. They were just little emoticon looking heads with a chubby body and floating hands, that's the only way I can describe them.
Week 12
W 15 May
We talked about the WHS safety plan, and took a look at all we had to write down about it.
Week 13
W 22 May
I drew a few more designs for the animation, a few different types of dollar bills.
Week 14
W 29 May
I'm more or less catching up on work now, I'm not needed too much right now. I did slightly help decid the resolution for the animation though.

No comments:

Post a Comment